Call (800) 250-6737 To Schedule An Evaluation Today
Medical Marijuana Cards
All Florida marijuana patients and caregivers must have an approved registry identification card application, and email verification, prior to filling an order at an approved medical marijuana treatment center.
The Florida Department of Health has created a system for issuing and renewing your marijuana cards. Its called the Medical Marijuana Use Registry and it oversees the identification cards for patients and their legal caregivers. In combination with the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, identification cards will further allow patients and legal representatives to quickly demonstrate that they are registered in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
As of March 2017, all patients and legal representatives must obtain a Registry Identification Card to fill an order for low-THC cannabis, medical marijuana, or a marijuana delivery device at one of the state’s medical marijuana treatment centers. To apply for a Medical Marijuana Use Registry identification card, a patient must:
1. Be a Florida resident,
2. Be a qualified patient in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry,
3. Submit a completed application to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use
Florida Medical Marijuana Card Electronic Applications: Electronic applications only take a few minutes to complete and allow for significantly faster processing times than paper applications.
1. Have your ordering medical marijuana doctor enter your email address into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry. Both patients and legal representatives need to be entered into the registry by a qualified physician.
2. Find the email from the registry in your inbox. This will allow you to finalize the steps of how and where to get a marijuana card in Florida.
3. Be sure to check the information completed by your physician for accuracy. If it is inaccurate, contact your physician to update it.
4. Log in using your email address and complete and sign your application.
5. After you have completed an application, mail your check or money order to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use. Online payment is currently not available. When you mail a check or money order for online application submission, please make sure to sign your check or money order, include your name and patient ID number. Remeber, first you will have to see a medical marijuana doctor to start the process.
Florida Medical Marijuana Card Paper Applications:
- Print application.
- Please fill out all required fields of the application. Please write clearly.
- Include an approved passport-type photo, proof of residency and payment.
- Sign and mail your application to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
Qualifications For A Medical Marijuana Card Near You
There are many aliments that will qualify you for medical marijuana in Florida through All Natural MD. Below is a list of some conditions that will qualify you:
- ADD, ADHD
- Chronic Pain (Anywhere)
- Arthritis /Joint Pain (Any)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Tourette's Syndrome
- We offer a Guaranteed Approval or our your money back! Call us (800) 250-6737.
The cost is $199.00 for a full State maximum 210 day 7 month certification. You'll will also have to pay $75.00 to the Florida department of health for the medical card itself. We will get you registered and assist you with this process if need be.