Call us to make sure you have what's needed.
Choose a date and time to meet with our doctor.
GET YOUR RECOMMENDATION
Receive your medical marijuana card fast
WHY ALL NATURAL MD?
- Check if you qualify for medical marijuana treatment before scheduling
- Choose from over 10 clinics throughout the State
- Our call center is here to answer all your questions, seven days a week
- Live chat and text with All Natural MD representative during business hours
- We will help track down any required medical records
- Quick and easy appointment scheduling so we can save time during the appointment itself.
- Your certification includes all three 70-day orders which makes up the State maximum 210-day certification
- Assistance with your medical card available on demand
YOUR NEXT STEPS?
After you complete our appointment request form or call our office to make your appointment. One of our friendly patient care coordinators will schedule a date and time that works best for you as well as answer all questions you may have pertaining to the process. Once you meet with the doctor and he or she determines your qualifications. You will be entered and registered with the State of Florida's medical marijuana registry office so you can obtain your medical card. Once you receive your approval from the OMMU, you will be able to visit any dispensary in Florida to purchase products.
FLORIDA'S BEST MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTORS
Before your able to purchase cannabis from a medical marijuana treatment center in Florida. The State requires your certified through a licensed physician who has completed the necessary education courses. All Natural MD Florida is certified and can help you with this process.
UNDERSTAND THE DOCTORS PROCESS
All Natural MD has a group of board certified physicians who provide medical marijuana treatment to qualified patients.
To understand more about the process of seeing our medical marijuana doctors, please visit: Our Doctors Process.
All Natural MD is heavily involved in the industry. We supply studies and research for physicians and medical professionals. Please visit: Physician Resources.
If you have any questions or need assistance with any step of this process, please don't hesitate to contact our group of medical professionals.