What qualifies you for a medical marijuana card in Florida? Please view the list of conditions below to see if you qualify for the medical marijuana program in Florida.
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition.
All Natural MD advances Florida marijuana doctor recommendations to qualified patients in the State of Florida. Our goal is to provide a superior patient experience through compassion, education, and thoughtful consideration of our patients needs. We’re the leader in assisting patients with quality, convenient, reliable, and trustworthy medical marijuana cards in Florida. We strive for excellence in every step of the process. From our highly trained representatives, friendly office staff, to our caring and educated physicians. We have locations in well appointed, professional business spaces where patients can relax and experience a true professional service.
Give us a call (800) 250-6737 or book your appointment online and we’ll quickly walk through the process. It’s an easy process as long as you’re working with the right people like us who always keep up with the latest laws and rule-making process as it pertains to amendment #2. We will assist you with your marijuana doctors recommendation and ID card license all in one swift motion. Since first assisting patients in Nov. 2016. By providing patients with the best possible level of care, educating them how to properly integrate cannabis into their treatment regimes. For nearly 4,000 years, Our mission is to provide a better quality of life for our patients without the use of laboratory produced pharmaceuticals.
Other Qualifying Conditions Similar or Comparable to:
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Sleeping Disorder
- Mental Health Related Issues
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- Severe Migraines
- RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)
We are committed to providing you with exceptional service. At All Natural MD we are compassionate, knowledgeable and are experts in the field of national medicine. From beginning to end we offer a simple and stress free experience! Our team of professionals are here to help you every step of the way.
- To being the process with All Natural Health you must first request an appointment with our practice.
- At time of appointment the Doctor will qualify you and approve you into the medical marijuana use registry.
- Once approved into the State registry, you will receive your login credentials allowing you access to the registry.
- Once logged into the State registry, you will be able to complete the medical marijuana ID card process.
- Once your ID card is approved by the State (10-12 days), you can visit any marijuana dispensary in Florida to start purchasing product.
At All Natural MD, our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and trained in the field of medical marijuana recommendations. We know you need the medical benefits and pain management relief of cannabis, and we’re here to help you with all aspects of acquiring your doctors certification.